I. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Owner: VENCHIPA, S.L. (hereinafter, "VENCHIPA")
Postal address: Ctra. Ácula - Sales of Huelma Km. 1, Almazara Las Mercedes, Ácula 18131 (Granada)
II. TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Identification data (name, surname, address, email, zip code, telephone)
Economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card information, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.)
Traffic data and location
Commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter)
The personal data requested is mandatory, so that the refusal to supply them will imply the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give access to any functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please keep in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user.
VENCHIPA, will treat the user's data, manually and / or automated, for the following specific purposes:
Manage your registration as a user on the website owned by VENCHIPA. However, in any case the user must verify and validate their registration on the Website by entering their username and password through consent.
Manage the purchase of products you make through the Website, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
Periodically send (via email) electronic communications with offers, promotions and news unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes their consent.
III. HOW LONG WILL WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
VENCHIPA will keep the personal data of the users only during the necessary time.
• The time in which you maintain the status of registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
• The time necessary to manage the purchase of the products you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product.
• The time you keep your subscription to our newsletter (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties
In those cases in which VENCHIPA has service providers for the maintenance of the website that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with VENCHIPA's commitment to the protection, integrity and security of personal data. of the clients.
IV. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the processing of user data by VENCHIPA to carry out the registration and registration of the user on the Website is in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of the purchase of products through the website, payment, billing and corresponding shipments is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of the data in order to send electronic bulletins with offers, promotions and news related to our Website, using data derived from the management of the products and services contracted with VENCHIPA, is based on the legitimate interest of VENCHIPA to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke one or several of them without affecting the others.
Likewise, the user's information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of VENCHIPA.
V. SHALL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
To fulfill the purposes indicated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, it is necessary that we give access to your personal data to third parties that provide us with support in the services we offer you, namely:
VI. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
We are committed to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them without cost by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In case we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we treat your data, you have the right to:
• Ask us for access to the data we have available to you. We remind you that if you are a registered user of the Platform you can also check this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
• Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Remember that if you are a registered user of the Platform you can also access the section corresponding to your personal data of your account to modify or update your personal data. Anyway, keep in mind that by actively providing your personal data by any means, guarantees that they are true and accurate and agree to notify us of any change or modification thereof. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or the person responsible for the Platform or to any third party due to a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user.
• Ask us to suppress your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or in which we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
• Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or keep them beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
You will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will be entitled to receive the personal data that you have provided in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a machine, in order to transmit it directly to another entity, provided that it is technically possible.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Lastly, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, before:
- the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php)
VII. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU FACILITATE THIRD PARTY DATA?
If you provide Personal Data of third parties, you guarantee to have informed them about the purposes and the way in which we need to process your personal data.
VIII. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
On June 25th, OMED will travel to New York to participate in the Summer Fancy Food Show. As we mentioned a...
Last Friday we received one of the most important notifications in our professional career in the world of...
Germany is a country that knows what it wants, and that´s why it always strives for...
Fancy Food Show is an international event that wants to attract people and impress consumers about specialty...